Stack King for iPhone – App Review
Nowadays, its all about reaction time, and how quickly you can act. Well now, you can put those skills to the test in a cool and unique game called Stack King. Stack perfect piles of boxes by employing the best of your reflex abilities to get to the very top.
Stack King is a unique and addicting concept of reaction time gameplay. The idea, like in most addicting games, is very simple. A row of boxes will slide out from the either side, systematically alternating between left and right. You will tap the screen to place the first row of boxes. This will ultimately determine the location of your stack. After the initial row is place, box rows will continue sliding out from either side and you must tap the screen just as the row lines up perfectly with the row underneath, creating a nice stack. If you fail to stack the boxes perfectly, any overlapping box fill disappear and you will be left with less boxes to stack, making the journey that much more difficult. As you climb you box stack through the bronze level all the way to platinum, box speeds become extremely fast and your reaction time becomes critical. There are plenty of levels to unlock by reaching the platinum level and you play each stack as the king.
Overall, the game is quite addicting. The graphics are not the best but they are certainly not the worst either. Multiplayer is also available via Game Centre and can be a fun addition to the gameplay. If you are all about reaction time, and you think you’ve got what it takes to be the Stack King, then go ahead and grab yourself a copy of the free game on the App Store.
Check out Stack King for iPhone on the App Store!
Follow Us On
Swift Secrets For payday loan bad credit Insights
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
- Share your photo memories in style with Picerty for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks