SudokuPDQ for iPad – Game Review
If you like Sudoku and are looking to take another spin on the game while still maintaining the need for some brain power, then SudokuPDQ will fill that void.
SudokuPDQ an extremely fast-paced sudoku environment. Didn’t think that was coming, did you? No more lying around, relaxing, playing sudoku. No. This is a seriously fast-game that requires your utmost attention in order to win. The principal is simple. Get the highest score out of all the players in the game, and you win. Here’s how it works. Each game consists of 5 rounds. Each round consists of 1 number to guess. That’s right. Just one number. You have 20 seconds to find a number that fits. If you get it right, your left over time becomes your score. If you get it wrong, your score for that round is 0. At the end of the 5 rounds, the score is totalled and the player with the highest score wins. Also, each game requires financial input. Not real money, just in-game cash. At the end of the game, the winner takes all. Which bring me to the next point. The players. There can as little as two. Or as many as twelve. The game is very fast-paced, very intense and can become extremely competitive if played with people in the same room. But it doesn’t have to be with the people you, feel free on play with anyone who is online. Just join any game you like and start playing!
SudokuPDQ is a very unique take on Sudoku, which I must say, I enjoyed very much. I don’t mind conventional Sudoku once in a while, so a new spin on it was really exciting to witness. If you’re a Sudoku player or would just like to try Sudoku for the first time, SudokuPDQ is a great alternative for anyone. It is a ton of fun and always has the practice option available if you’re feeling 100% on your skills. After the practice, feel free to hit the game room and win some fake money! Or loose some, depends on how you’re feeling that day.
Check out SudokuPDQ for iPad on the App Store!
Follow Us On
Practical Secrets In click here Simple Tips
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
- Share your photo memories in style with Picerty for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks