Thwart for iOS – App Review
Thwart, as interesting as the name may sound, is actually very simply, great looking, fast to learn and fun to play, which is a great start. The idea of the game is to win. Yep, as you would expect, loosing is not the objective of the game but its not as easy as it may sound. You start with an empty grid, 4 squares by 4 squares, almost like mini chess minus the pieces. In these four squares you’re going to place squares of 4 colours. The rules that govern which squares can be placed where are determined by the game mode chosen. So for example, if you choose the Singles game mode, you will only be allowed to place a square next squares of different color, meaning the square of each color must be alone. Hence the “Singles” name. Other game modes include, Doubles, Triples, Quads and several other game modes that I will let you explore on your own. I can reassure you, however, that they are just as fun if not more fun then that ones I’ve mentioned. As you probably guessed, the rules for Doubles, Triples and Quads are as you would expect. Doubles forces only two coloured squares together, Triples forces three, and Quads forces four. The game also allows up to four players to play, however the game itself remain identical and only the label for each player changes.
Overall, the game is great fun and the graphics are pleasing as well. Although it would be much more enjoyable to really take advantage of the large iPad screen and offer more grid dimensions. Perhaps a 6×6 grid or 8×8. Something that would really get your brain going and allow for a longer multi-player battle. Other then that, Thwart is definitely something to check out if you’re looking to pass some time.
Check out Thwart for iOS on the App Store!
Follow Us On
Prudent instant approval payday Tactics Updated Guidance
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
- Share your photo memories in style with Picerty for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks