Warlock Defence for iOS – Game Review
From the crazy world of magic, spells and the like, comes another exciting tower defence game for iOS that works great on both the iPhone and iPad.
Warlock Defence, as the name heavily suggests, is a tower defence game that revolves around magic, towers, spells and annoying little goblins, birds, strange looking pigs and many more pesky creatures that require your immediate attention if you want to get to the next level. If you’ve played any tower defence game, you know the drill. Swarms of enemies come from one direction and hopefully get killed on their way to the other side, which is usually your castle or something along those lines. In this case, it is in fact your castle, and your job is to prevent the oncoming waves of enemy forces from penetrating your defences. You do this by strategically placing towers that fire arrows, flaming rocks and the like. But don’t take it too lightly, the enemy knows the path of least resistance and does not hesitate to take it at all costs. To help you out, you’ve got three spells that you have access to at any one time. Use them at will, but you will have to wait for them to recharge after each use. There are also various levels and maps that you will unlock as you progress through the game. Beat every level and you’ll move on to some exciting new content.
Overall, I am really impressed with the quality of the graphics and everything appears to have a really smooth feel to it. Game play is intense and can be fast paced if you decide to tap the “fast forward” button. If you’re into tower defence games, this is absolutely a must see. For the cost of merely a buck, you get stunning graphics, smooth gameplay and tons of content to play around with. The game itself is also quite challenging and you’ll find that it isn’t as easy as it seems. If you’re up for a challenge, definitely give Warlock Defence a decent test drive.
Follow Us On
By AHRALLUK payday loans uk
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
- Share your photo memories in style with Picerty for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks