WhiteBoard Mojo for iPad – App Review
With the iPad becoming so ubiquitous in business, many apps are available to make presentations and brainstorming paper-free and very straightforward. Let take a look at WhiteBoard Mojo and see how performs in this sense.
WhiteBoard Mojo was featured in the New section on the App Store and sells for a whopping ten dollars. So what exactly does it do? Well, if you’re familiar with Penultimate or Sketchbook, then you’ll know how useful it can be to sketch out a brainstorming session, draw a little reminder or perhaps write a quick note. The same idea applies to WhiteBoard Mojo, however, it aims to make those tasks easier as well. Not only does it have the ability to draw anything you like, but it offers tools like the straight-line tool that helps you make arrows in a matter of seconds. Maybe you’d like to whip up a simple bar chart. The line tool will take care of that without a problem. WhiteBoard Mojo also offers (what seem to be) vector presets for bar charts, graphs, and other useful objects. You can also use the text tool to type some text. Once you’re finished editing and creating your project, sharing it is even easier with Facebook, Twitter or Email.
This all sounds good, doesn’t it? But it doesn’t actually work as you’d expect. At first glance, everything seems okay but then you’ll run into several very obvious bugs that should have been fixed prior to App Store release. When you tap the [+] button to add a new file, if you tap it again, another window will open on top of the previous one and they will infinitely stack. To get back to the original screen, you’ll have close all of the window you’ve opened. Same is true for the [delete] button as well. When drawing, you’ll notice that the pencil randomly stops drawing even through your finger is firmly planted into the screen. Same is true for any shapes and lines that you will drag on the screen. It simply is unpredictable and does not follow any concrete logic. In fact, the overall experience feel really glitchy and unrefined. For a $10 app I expect perfection and nothing less. WhiteBoard Mojo doesn’t quite deliver that. Hopefully the major bugs in functionality will be fixed with upcoming update because the idea and concept is certainly a good one. Its the implementation that can use a little improvement.
Follow Us On
By PDGACO GaballaLoans
- Magazines the way they were meant to be on the iPad with Readr
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks