Leamington Spa, United Kingdom – Cases of melanoma are on the rise in the UK while 2 in 3 Australians will be diagnosed with skin cancer before they reach the age of 70. Monitoring and early detection are key in the fight against skin cancer. Pro-Cal Powertrain is pleased to announce Mole Monitor 1.0.2 for iOS. Unlike the majority of apps in its field, Mole Monitor does not attempt to automate any part of the diagnosis of skin conditions which is risky and can lead to delays in detection of a serious skin condition. Instead it uses its technical advantages to ensure the user can create powerful records without fuss. Patent-pending algorithms unique to Mole Monitor ensure that each image is taken at the same distance from the skin. This is vitally important in tracking the growth of moles.
* Intuitive 3D body model helps the user keep track of their skin records
* Unique algorithms judge the distance between your phone and your skin to ensure your images are consistent
* Powerful image comparison tools allow you to spot any changes in your skin
* Image processing algorithms highlight important features in each picture
* Alerts remind you to update your records when it’s time
* Generate thorough PDF reports for your GP or dermatologist
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 27.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Mole Monitor – Skin Mole Mapping and Cancer Symptom Checker 1.0.2 is $6.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Medical category. A limited number of Promotional Codes are available to members of the media and medical professionals.
Pro-Cal Powertrain is a targeted research and development consultancy providing control system solutions for several technical industries. Our core expertise lies in the specification and development of automated and semi-automated control systems with several years experience of consultancy to leading manufacturers in the UK and Europe. We are a forward-looking initiative embracing the latest in soft-computing and machine-learning in addition to classical deterministic methods of control with the view of extending the capabilities and efficiency of automation. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Pro-Cal Powertrain. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.