Clarksburg, Maryland – The best magnifying glass app on the App Store just got better. BigMagnify has been completely rewritten from the ground up to offer the most advanced features available in any magnifying glass app. Version 3.0.0 adds new features like image enhancement filters, which improve readability by applying sharpen, invert and mono algorithms. Video stabilization keeps the magnified content readable at high magnification, while manual focusing allows the user to focus the camera with extreme precision.
* Use the entire screen as a big magnifying glass
* Zoom up to 8x magnification
* Freeze the current image with a single tap
* Dimmable flash/torch for viewing in low-light situations
* Share the magnified image (New in 3.0.0)
* Multiple focus modes: Auto-focus mode, locked-focus mode
* Manual focus mode (New in 3.0.0, requires iOS 8 )
* Advanced image filters to improve visibility and readability – invert, sharpen and mono (New in 3.0.0)
* Image stabilization (New in 3.0.0)
* Tap-and-hold gesture to focus (New in 3.0.0)
* Two-finger pinch gestures to zoom in and out (New in 3.0.0)
* Use the front-facing camera so you can use BigMagnify as a magnified mirror
* iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
* Requires iOS 7 or later
* 5.5 MB free space
Pricing and Availability:
BigMagnify 3.0.0 is available for a promotional price of $0.99 (USD) on the App Store in the Medical category. A free version, which is ad-supported, is also available on the App Store in the Medical category.
Based in Clarksburg, MD, Dave Cheng is software developer who has a passion for the art of software development and game development. All Material and Software (C) 2015 davechengapps / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.