Based in Philippines – Expense tracking apps should be simple and delightful to use. No forms to fill, no complicated budgets or categories to configure. Bought is expense tracking that is quick, easy and finished in just a few steps!
Bought’s key features are:
1) It has a beautiful interface that’s easy to use – There’s no need to mess around with budgets or long forms to fill up. With a gorgeous, minimalist design, optimized for iOS7, Bought is one of the most beautiful expense tracker apps out there.
2) Great use of gestures to provide a fantastic user experience – you tap or swipe to add an expense. You swipe right to delete it, and swipe down to view the monthly calendar. It’s very intuitive and built for the touch interface.
3) Bought offers smart auto-complete – just type the first letter of the expense and the app gives you choices that you can easily select to auto-complete your entry. It even learns your most common expenses and suggests them the next time around!
“For people who are always on the go and needs to get things done quickly, Bought is the perfect expense tracker for them. Entering an expense takes only a few seconds!” said Sherwin Sowy, founder of Bespoke Apps.
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 0.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Bought is $1.99 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Based in Philippines, Sherwin Sowy, an independent mobile applications developer and founder of Bespoke Apps, has been developing iOS applications since 2009. Copyright (C) 2014 Bespoke Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.