Kaliningrad, Russian Federation – Tortuga Team today is proud to announce the release of Braveland 1.0.1, their new turn-based game title for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Braveland is inspired by old-school strategies with an awesome hexagonal battlefield. You start as a humble warrior’s son whose village was cruelly raided by bandits and use your wits and skill to become a commander of your own army.
The story takes place in a colorful, hand-drawn world that is home to many interesting places and characters. Other warriors will join your army – archers, scouts, healers, footmen, arbalesters and more. And don’t forget about the spirit powers of your hero. It’s like magic but not quite the same.
* Turn-based battles in old-school style
* Command your troops and defeat enemies in hand to hand battles
* 26 various warriors and creatures from archers to golems
* Three story chapters each in unique corner of the world
* Evolve your hero, find awesome artifacts and learn battle magic
* Intense boss fights at the end of each story chapter
* Hours of gameplay with 50 battles
* High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art
With 50 battles that will test your tactical skill, 26 unit types to populate the battlefield, intense boss fights, character development, and adorable graphics style, this little gem of a game can serve as a savory appetizer for some, and the main course in the strategic feast for others.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 199 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Braveland 1.0.1 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Purchase and Download
Game on Steam (more screenshots)
Tortuga Team is a team of developers, united by the desire to make bright and memorable games. We love games, but we love more to create them. In spite of the big experience in the gaming industry, we feel that the development of games is a lively creative process, where each team member can implement a part of his vision to general landscape of a game. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Tortuga Team Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.