Cedar Park, Texas – Web Information Solutions today announces the release, and immediate availability of the latest Free update to their award-winning productivity application, Pocket Informant Pro, an all-in-one calendar, Tasks, Notes and Contacts application. This update embraces the full iOS 7 ethos, taking advantage of the new look and feel, as well as encompassing new capabilities allowed with the new operating system. Alongside the Natural Language Entry, the new Live Location search makes making new events/tasks easy!
The concept of Pocket Informant Pro is simple: bring together everything about your day into one location, allow users to customize virtually every part of the app, make it beautiful and easy to use, and allow customers to choose from several sync options including Evernote, Google and PI Online, to backup and protect their data. This latest update, Version 3.2, brings tons of new features as well as existing features made even better.
“We’ve focused on many things in this release”, says Alex Kac, Founder and CEO of WebIS. “One of our biggest focuses on 3.2 is locations. We now support live location search (type in “Seafood” and it’ll find all the closest seafood restaurants”. And in iOS 7 we’ll also show you an ETA to that location on the Today screen which can be tapped to get driving directions. Alongside our Natural Language Processing,the Live Location search makes adding new events and tasks faster and easier than any competing product on iOS.”
A few of the changes to be found in PI Pro 3.2:
* Fully updated for iOS 7! Built to take advantage of the new look & feel of iOS 7. Additionally, PI also supports iOS 7’s new background fetching to keep your data more up-to-date.
* The Today View now shows an estimated travel time to the next appointment with a searchable location (iOS 7 only). With 1 tap, you can be taken to the map with driving directions.
* Intelligent Location Autocomplete: As you type in the location of a task or event, PI now offers suggestions based on map searches, addresses in your contacts and locations you’ve bookmarked in PI.
* Saved Filters: If you frequently toggle between different “sets” of calendars (like a work set and a personal set), then this is for you. You can now save different calendar filters, then simply tap-and-hold the “hamburger button” to quickly switch between your saved filters
* When you’re using a physical keyboard, our rich text editor now supports standard keyboard shortcuts for bold (cmd-, italics (cmd-i), underline (cmd-u), numbered list (cmd-1), unordered list (cmd-2), pick font (cmd-t), center (cmd–), indent (cmd-right), outdent (cmd-left)
* New inline icon picker in task and event editors
There are many other improvements, some small, some more apparent, throughout the application. You are encouraged to take a look and see for yourself!
Pocket Informant Pro is a universal application, and is available worldwide in the iTunes App Store for a price of $12.99 USD.
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 22.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pocket Informant Pro (Universal) is $12.99 (USD), and it is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Review copies are available on request.
Headquartered in Cedar Park, Texas, WebIS, Inc. is a privately funded Corporation founded in 1997 by Alex Kac. WebIS has focused on the Mobile PDA and Smartphone market since August of 2001 and quickly rose to become one of the top ten developers by sales for mobile devices shortly thereafter. WebIS is a group of people dedicated to providing quality products, which meet the highest standards, to improve our customers’ lives. They have a reputation for innovative, well-planned, and usable design, striving always to do the right thing. They are a dynamic and fluid company, which allows them to make decisions not bound to rigid policy. Copyright (C) 2013 WebIS, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.