Lodz, Poland – Lucky Clan today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Chromic 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch. Chromic brings hollywood quality color-correction filters to the palm of your hand! Powered by an advanced image processing engine, Chromic imports videos as a “digital negative” and develops them into rich, expressive movies.
All effects are non-destructive, allowing complete freedom to edit and re-edit effects. With filters ranging from; Film Emulation, Dramatic Hollywood Environments, Authentic Vintage Aging and many more. 8 Built in filters feature examples from each of the 6 available sets. For a limited time buy all 6 sets and save.
* Non-destructive filters allows editing and re-editing of all effects
* 8 built in filters feature examples from all 6 full sets
* 6 Filter sets include: Film, Vintage, Special Effects, Split/Tone, Pastel Colors & Monotone
* Realtime preview of video filters
* Full screen preview in landscape mode
* Drag left/right to scrub through videos
* Tap to start/stop
* Swipe left/right to open quick menu
* Import video from Camera Roll
* Record new video
* Export to Camera Roll
* “Pull” up/down on video to return to camera roll
* Full screen player in landscape mode, with drag to scrub
* Detailed video information
* iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/5C, iPod touch (4th/5th generation)
* iOS 6.0 or later
* 13.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Chromic 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. For more information, or to schedule an interview, please contact Sylwester Los.
Located in Lodz, Poland, the Lucky Clan team is an independent software company founded by Sylwester Los in March of 2010. With a focus on the iOS platform, Lucky’s mission is to provide their customers with the highest quality, reliability and compatibility with every device produced by Apple. Their flagship app, ArtStudio, has become one of the most popular tools for drawing, painting, and photo editing for iPhone and iPad. Copyright (C) 2013 Lucky Clan. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.