Aalst, Belgium – Slavamax b.v.b.a. today is pleased to announce the release of Clocko 1.0, its new clock utility developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. A magnificent knockabout in the sea of ordinary apps, Clocko is a very interesting and elegant app that offers an original concept and implementation. The app allows anyone to view the clock (date, day of the week and time) in many different languages and Calendar systems:
* Some specific calendars are implemented (like the Vietnamese lunar calendar, Julian calendar, Old Russian)
* Most useful time zones are introduced (Military, Europe, America, USA, Australia, Pacific and many others)
* Some specific Numerals are used (like Khmer, Marathi, Devanagari, Arabic, Tibet, Persian, Vai, Thai, Bengali, Mongol, Burmese, Lao etc.)
* Clocko features two styles – Day and Night
Featuring a nice and simple design with search function, Clocko supports more than 150 languages, like Yiddish, English, Abkhaz, Arabic, Sanskrit, Aragonese, Montenegrin, Kyrgyz, Wu, Devanagari, Valencian, Mongolian (vertically), Moldovan, Ewondo, Bafia and many others. Applications to expand the horizons and can surprise by an abundance of languages.
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 2.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Clocko 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. For more detailed information with the full list of languages and futures, please visit Slavamax online. Not found your language or calendar? Remarks? Suggestions? Please fill free to contact Larisa Petrenko.
Located in Aalst, Belgium, Slavamax is a software development company with a specialization in the development of high-quality interactive Read-Aloud books and applications for the iPhone and iPad platforms. Copyright (C) 2012-2013 Slavamax b.v.b.a. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.