Meadville, Pennsylvania – Welcome to Disc Golf 3D, the finest disc golf game on the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch! Disc Golf is a fast growing sport and can be thought of as golf with a Frisbee, or Frolf. The object is simple, traverse the course in as few throws as possible, finishing each hole by sinking the disc in a metal basket. Avoid natural hazards such as trees, hills, rivers, lakes, and more. Built off of the amazing Nova Golf engine, Disc Golf 3D is sure to keep you entertained and immersed for countless hours. Disc Golf 3D has everything both casual/hardcore gamers and amateur/weekend disc golfer could want. To celebrate, Disc Golf 3D is available through the Mac App Store and is at a discounted price of $4.99 for the first week (Reg $9.99).
* Realistic flight physics – Everyone will enjoy the realism while avid disc golfers will be able to shape every shot using one of many different discs
* Stunning 3D graphics – Disc Golf 3D adapts to each computer/device for the best image quality while always maintaining a smooth frame-rate
* Unique courses – Locations from around the world feature distinct styles of both play and appearance. You’ll know if you’re in the Pennsylvania forest, Arizona desert, or on the Scottish coastline
* Customizable characters – Level up five playing statistics and upgrade equipment while managing each avatar’s wardrobe and physical appearance
* Career mode – Play as both an amateur and professional and progress by winning the required qualifiers and multi-round tournaments
* Multiplayer – Challenge up to three of your friends and play at the same time
* Purchase custom discs upgrades using both virtual currency earned in game or through In-App Purchase
* High replay value – No hole is the same when varying the white/blue/green tees, four pin locations, and three environmental difficulty settings
* Custom music made specifically for Disc Golf 3D
* Best rounds list for each course/difficulty setting
* Mac OS 10.6.8 , CPU Speed – 2.2 GHz,
* Memory – 2GB , Video Ram – 256MB
* Mac OS 10.7 , CPU Speed – 2.5 GHz
* Memory – 4GB , Video Ram – 512MB
* US English
If you like Disc Golf 3D, make sure to check out Nuclear Nova’s other games, all available for the Mac/iPhone/iPad/iPod.
* Nova Golf, Regular ball and club golf with the same core feel as Disc Golf 3D
* GL Golf, the predecessor to Nova Golf, is still actively developed and has over 35 unique courses! Thousands of golfers are posting scorecards online every day with this golf classic
* Pinball Shuffle and Pinball Massacre are two unique comic book arcade style pinball tables
* Barnyard Blaster is a unique shooter with plenty of weapons, animals, and environments
* Rocket Golf gives golf a new twist with its unique 2D side scrolling gameplay
* Liquid Defense, Hydrothermal, and Escape are our three classic puzzle/simulator games
* Fractal 3D and ASCII Art are our first non-game apps
Pricing and Availability:
The full version of Nova Golf is on sale for $4.99 USD (Reg 14.99) and may be purchased through the Mac App Store. The paid version includes three courses, no shareware delay, and free updates.
Located in Meadville, Pennsylvania, Nuclear Nova Software is a privately funded company founded in 2002 by Jake Leveto. Nuclear Nova Software was founded with the intent of developing unique and challenging games with compelling game-play for the Mac platform and iPhone. Copyright 2002-2011 Nuclear Nova Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.