Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation – Elecont LLC today is thrilled to announce an update to its leading weather forecast app eWeather HD for iPhone and iPad. eWeather HD puts everything you need to know to prepare for fall and winter season – in the palm of your hand: hourly prediction for the day ahead and 10-day forecasts to help you plan for future events. In addition to the already huge amount of readings and modes new eWeather HD offers animated satellite weather images for Europe, Japan, Australia and Russia for the protection of life and property.
Using data from the NOAA, USGS, WSI, Foreca and other reputable sources eWeather HD displays both radar and satellite images, beach water temperatures, tornado and thunderstorm weather alerts and much more. Version 2.9.5 introduces a slate of new features that will make your outdoors easier and safe.
New eWeather HD provides access to the animated satellite images of cloud cover for the United States, Japan, Australia, Europe and Russia and shows storm propagation. Prepare for storms, floods, and tornadoes as if you know in advance they are coming, because in the fall, they very likely will!
Autumn is a great time to get away for a final blast of sunshine. Discover your best beach vacation spots with eWeather HD ! The iPhone and iPad app provides all of the necessary information about weather and water on worlds popular beaches and resorts. Explore unique interactive map to find the best place to spend a vacation.
Some of new app features include:
* iOS 7 compatibility
* Animated satellite weather for Europe, Russia, Japan and Australia
* Plan a beach vacation with perfect weather with eWeather HD. Now the app reports the water temperature at your favorite beach and at other beaches around the world: Mediterranean coastline, Seychelles, Maldives, Tahiti, Hawaii and others
* Use animated cloud cover map and local UV Index to estimate how long you have in the sun before skin damage occurs.
* Get a push-notifications with five new sounds whenever severe weather is coming to your location
* Setup live Temperature on your Home Screen
* Use eWeather HD to stay informed about changing weather conditions right in Notification Center with five new sounds
eWeather HD is available in US English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Mongolian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Ukrainian languages.
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 26.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, eWeather HD 2.9.5 is offered at an introductory one-time fee of $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Weather category. There are no subscription fees or hidden costs.
Elecont LLC is a fast growing software development company specializing in the mobile market, developing software solutions for Android, iOS and Windows Mobile devices. Elecont LLC was founded in 2007 and its primary offices are located in Russia. Copyright (C) 2013 Elecont Software LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.