Los Angeles, California – Pro Code Media is proud to announced the release of FitPic, the app-based fitness photo sharing community. From diet to exercise and healthy options, this app allows the diet and fitness community to come together and share their tips, tricks and techniques for getting in shape and staying there. Success is having a good motivational and support system and the FitPic community is energized and ready to show the way.
FitPic is uniquely designed to allow the users to upload their own “before and after” photos, tips, tricks and workout programs. You may never have to scour the internet again to piece together the parts of a successful work out or diet plan. With its social networking options, you can share your story and photos with the world and check out theirs via your FitPic community or on Twitter, Facebook or E-mail.
Being in shape is more than just skin deep. It’s more than looking good. It’s about health and putting your best self forward and feeling good about how you look. Sharing your stories, successes and before and after pictures with the FitPic Community is a great way to be inspired and get the support that everyone could use in the quest to look and feel better.
We all want to feel good, look good and stay fit. Time is often a barrier to finding the right solutions to over come our obstacles to great looking and great feeling bodies. That is where the genius of FitPic comes in. Instead of hunting through magazines, books and websites to find your way, let FitPic bring it all to you. FitPic brings you the stories and pictures of the community with photos to show their results in real time.
Capture Your Fitness Journey:
* Share your fitness stories through photos. This neat app makes it easier than ever to join a community of people just like you. FitPic is a great way to track your body improvements – you may not notice it, but FitPic will allow others to notice it for you.
Get Motivated & Stay On Track:
* Connect with other fitness lovers. On FitPic, people judge you by your determination, not by your ability – and everyone is welcome. Join the network for free and get exploring.
Follow Favorites & Gain Followers:
* FitPic is a network where you can be proud and open about your workout schedule – and improve it with the help of others.
Share Your Goals & Progress With Friends:
* You can lose weight while being motivated by your friends, family and others around the world.
Get Fit – Get Healthy – Have Fun:
* Create a profile and fill it with your photos – to upload a new image, simply take one directly from the app or select an existing one from your library. From here, you have the ability to use our innovative photo editor to give your photo a personal touch. Add one of our fun filters or select a sticker – the possibilities are endless. Edit your profile, add a profile picture and more with the profile tab.
“Perfect app for tracking your photos after your workouts”
“I love the fitness community behind it! This is gonna be a very popular app…”
“I can see stories of how others are progressing and their photos, gets me motivated!”
FitPic is looking toward the future of how we get fit and stay in shape, with the support and inspiration of the fitness community. People just like you, who want to and those who have succeeded in getting and staying in shape, are gathering in the FitPic community to share and inspire others.
Use FitPic to gain control of your time and get the most out of your fitness journey by sharing and seeing others stories and pictures. There has never been a better reason to download an app than to help you get in shape for a better looking, healthier and better feeling you. Whether you are a fitness fanatic, dieting diva or just want to look and feel better, FitPic is a great fit for all users.
Get FitPic and get in shape. You, your family and your friends will be glad that you took a step in the right direction. The way to a better workout and diet plan could be just a download away.
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 14.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
FitPic 1.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category.
Pro Code Media was established in 2012 and is located in Los Angeles, California. They are leading creators of health and sports apps. Copyright (C) 2014 Pro Code Media. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.