Boston, Massachusetts – Noise Industries, developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast markets, today announce the availability of brand new FCP X plugin Hawaiki Color from developers Tokyo Productions and Lawn Road. A color grading tool built exclusively for Final Cut Pro(R) X, Hawaiki Color offers all the tools for a fast, effective and immersive workflow, allowing editors to grade without taking their eyes off the footage. The FxFactory plugin features industry-standard color wheels (low, mid, high) for responsive, intuitive and accurate results, and has a unique, custom grading interface that can be instantly configured to fit just about any editor. Hawaiki Color is available in FxFactory for 49 USD.
Hawaiki Color Feature Highlights Include:
* Powerful enough to satisfy the needs of the most experienced colorist while being simple enough for beginners who want great-looking results quickly
* Intuitive interface with industry-standard color wheels and easy-to-read sliders
* The same advanced functionality as a dedicated grading app, designed natively within Final Cut Pro X
* Large and extremely fine-grained controls mean it’s easy to achieve incredibly precise results, taking color grading to a whole new level
* UI design minimizes any impact on the scopes – or removes it entirely if required – for accurate monitoring of the graded image
About Lawn Road and Founder Rob Mackintosh
Rob Mackintosh has been involved in film, television, IT and video for over a decade in a multitude of capacities. A year ago, he began developing free color grading effects for Final Cut Pro X. After much success, Rob launched his first commercial products, Fast Mask and Color Precision and plans to continue to expand the Lawn Road product line. Lawn Road and Rob Mackintosh are based in Hawke’s Bay, New Zealand.
About Tokyo Productions
Tokyo is a boutique creative shop specializing in movie trailers, sales promos and TV spots for the independent film sector both in the UK and across Europe. Tokyo’s Creative Director, Simon Ubsdell, is responsible for designing the new range of available Final Cut Pro X templates. Simon has been a film and video editor for about 25 years. He’s been involved in motion graphics, sound design and mixing, music composition, visual effects and compositing, 3D modeling and animation, as well as writing, directing and producing.
Established in 2004, Boston, Massachusetts-based Noise Industries is an innovative developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast community. Their products are integrated with popular non-linear editing and compositing products from Apple and Adobe. Copyright (C) 2013 Noise Industries. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.