Cape Coral, Florida – i.Business Magazine will feature iPhone 5 & iPad Mini Business & Enterprise Solutions in their upcoming January and February 2013 issue. The January/February will be distributed at the upcoming i.Business Expos, Barnes/Nobles and Business Class Lounges at all North American Airports, and is offering bundles and special pricing for this upcoming next issue. Grow your market share in the Business and Enterprise markets advertising in i.Business Magazine.
Publisher of i.Business Magazine Carmine DeSanto says “We have set ourselves apart by focusing on business/enterprise solutions for all Apple technologies.” “We are the only Apple based business and enterprise magazine on the market.” Medical/Healthcare, Legal, Retail, Real Estate, Finance, Automotive, Manufacturing, Security and small business success stories to name a few are some of the articles you will find in our issues”
The January/February issue is targeted for those that have the vision and power to make change happen. If you are an advertiser who would like to get your product in this edition of the magazine please contact us.
i.Business is offering the following bundles and special pricing for the next issue
* Exclusive Product Image on the Magazine Cover, Full Page Advertisement, Full Page Product Review, Company Banner Newsletter Sponsorship for only $10,000.00 – Only one Spot available for this bundle
* 2 Full Page Spread Advertisement, Full Page Product Review, Company-Banner Newsletter for Issue Sponsorship & Product Name on Cover of the Magazine for only $7,000.00 – 2 Spots available
* Premium – Full Page Advertisement – First Right Hand Side Page #1, Full Product Review, Mention on Front Cover – for only $5,000.00 – Only one Spot available for this bundle
* Full Back Cover Advertisement, Full Page Advertisement – Premium Location, Full Page Product Review, Company Banner Newsletter Sponsorship for only $5,000.00 – Only one Spot available for this bundle
* Full Page Advertisement, Full Page Product Review, Company-Banner Newsletter for Issue Sponsorship & Product Name on Cover of the Magazine for only $3,500.00 – 3 Spots available
* Inside Front Cover Full Page Advertisement, Page Advertisement, Mention on Front Cover & Full Page Product Review $4,500.00 – Only 1 Spot available for this bundle
* Inside Back Cover Full Page Advertisement, Page Advertisement, Mention on Front Cover & Full Page Product Review $3,500.00 – Only 1 Spot available for this bundle
* 1/2 Page Advertisement, Full Page Product Review & Monthly Newsletter Vendor Spotlight Sponsorship for only – $3,000.00 – 3 Spots Available
* 1/2 Page Advertisement & Full Page Product Review $2,150.00
* Full Page Advertisement Only $2,450.00
* 1/2 Page Advertisement $950.00
Ad Space & Artwork due date: December 28th, 2012
On Apple Newsstand : January 3, 2013
On Print Newsstands: January 10, 2013
Distributed at : i.Business Expo & Small Business Trade Shows throughout North America
i.Business Magazine focuses on Apple business solutions. Inside each edition, industry experts will conduct exclusive interviews and articles from varied vertical markets. i.Business Magazine’s mission is to showcase how Apple technology is changing industry and improving how business is done. i.Business Magazine will be available at Barnes & Noble, Wal-Mart, Shoppers Drug Mart, Hudson News, Publix, Safeway and most airport terminals across North America. In addition, Zinio and Barnes & Noble will feature i.Business Magazine on their online stores with available downloads for both the iPhone and iPad. Copyright (C) 2012 i.Business Magazine. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.