Mount Pleasant, South Carolina – Professional landscapers and serious gardeners who have tested it are in awe at the wonders of the new iScape Elite. This new landscape design app is a time and cost savings tool for both professional landscapers and serious gardeners alike, by eliminating a lot of the guesswork. In a matter of minutes, users can create incredible photorealistic renderings of outdoor spaces, building on an actual photograph and using real images. The new tools and features in this version provide unbelievable control and adjustments of designs.
Innovative Features Included In iScape Elite’s Subscription:
* My Designs – gives you the option to save multiple open-layered designs and edit them again later
* Color Adjuster – allows you to adjust the hue, saturation, brightness and contrast of images from the database so they closely match the lighting of your base photo
* Layer List – a section where you can view and manage all the layers that are in the design with ease
* Cutout Tool – allows you to manually cut out images to fit your designs
* Texture Tool – used to add or replace ground covers such as grass, mulch, pavers, stones, etc.
* iS Elite Database – used to add images to your design. Now with the drag and drop function implemented your design process will speed up tremendously
* Text Tool – used to add text. You can adjust the size and color, plus pick your font, rotate, and place the text anywhere you desire
* Favorites – faster access to your favorite images. Simply open the image from the database and tap the star at the bottom of the screen (No internet connection is required to access your favorites)
* Double-tap – gives you access to the image preferences, located in the top toolbar: includes Delete Layer, Lock or Unlock Layer, Duplicate Layer, Flip Layer, and Arrange the Layers (bring to front, send to back)
* Save and Share – lets you save or share via My Designs, Camera Roll, Facebook, Email, and Print
* Unlimited access to the ever-increasing Image Database
“The advances we’ve made with our technology is stunning,” said Patrick Pozzuto, iScape’s CEO. “We listened to the feedback we received from the many professionals who use iScape for their businesses. The end result is iScape Elite, which we tout is the most innovative and intuitive virtual design app on the market.”
The latest reviews about iScape:
“I’ve used many other programs, the latest being a $3,500 program that used nine discs… this app does everything that does and I take the pic with the iPad that the app is already on… I just landed an 8k job with this app… the good thing about the app besides the bang for your buck, is apps updates. My $3500 program at home doesn’t (include updates).” – Commercial landscape company user
“I just can’t seem to put this app down. I’ll be using this to plan my gardens all year round. Great app and great customer support!” – Nature Queen
Landscape companies aren’t the only ones who are reaping the benefits of iScape technology. Recently expanding its services to offer B2B app solutions, iScape Apps has successfully launched several B2B apps for manufacturing and distribution companies in markets such as pool builders, furniture companies, door companies, remodelers and more.
“Based on the response to our B2B solutions thus far, it’s astonishing to realize the plethora of companies that could benefit from using the technology we’ve developed over the past five years, especially the new Elite version,” said Pozzuto. “We can quickly launch apps that our clients have referred to as ‘The Ultimate Sales Tool’ for all types of businesses.”
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 7.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iScape Elite 1.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. iScape Elite is free to download but requires an Auto-Renewable Subscription to activate the software. Subscribers get unlimited access to everything in the app, plus guaranteed monthly updates to the Image Database. Also software updates and new features that will be incorporated in the near future will be included in the subscription fee at no additional cost.
Based in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, Home Revivals was founded by Patrick Pozzuto in 2009. Their goal is to develop home improvement software applications that provide end-users with simple-to-use and beneficial interactive experiences, while providing an extraordinary, innovative marketing tool for their partner companies. They will strive to continuously increase the quality and functionality of their products, thereby improving the user experience of their products, positioning themselves firmly as a leader in the interactive marketplace. Copyright (C) 2009-2013 Home Revivals. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.