Stein, Germany – Neuwert-Media proudly presents a major update of their popular unit and currency conversion utility for iOS devices – Measures. Measures is designed with a focus on usability. The range of conversions offered can suit everybody from a college student to a seasoned engineer or scientist. Travelers might find currency and clothes / shoes sizes conversions very useful. Version 2.3.0 available from today adds support for iPhone 5 gorgeous 4-inch screen as well as few new features and units.
* Intuitive user interface with changeable themes
* 40 different categories with total of over 1000 units
* 176 currency and precious metal exchange rates updated daily
* Search over all units inspired by Spotlight feature in iOS
* Built-in calculator with a set of mathematical functions
* Precision can be controlled on units-category basis
* High configurability: units and whole categories can be sorted or deactivated completely
* Copy and paste support
* UPDATE: Several UI design improvements
* NEW: Combined units (e.g. ft in, lb oz etc.) can be displayed in the result part of the conversion
* NEW: 5 re-programmable favorites buttons on iPhone 5 (4 otherwise)
* NEW: Easier accessible search mode and settings on iPhone5
* NEW: In-app help screen on iPhone5
* NEW: custom URL scheme allowing other apps like Launch Center Pro to control Measures
* Localized in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Japanese languages
* iPhone or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Download size: 4.3 Mb
Pricing and Availability:
Measures – Unit and Currency Converter 2.3.0 is available worldwide through the Apple App Store in the Utilities category. Measures for iPhone costs only $0.99 (USD). Promo codes for review purposes can requested. Measures Lite with limited feature-set is a free download. Measures HD is a dedicated iPad version of the same app with some unique features can be downloaded for $1.99. Educational discount is available.
Neuwert-Media is an innovative independent development studio located in Bavaria, Germany. It is focused on development of high quality productivity applications for iOS devices. Copyright 2013 Neuwert-Media. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod and iOS are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.