Cupertino, California – Parents who want to put a huge smile on their child’s face, while at the same time teach them the importance of eating a healthy and balanced diet, can now download the delightful new augmented reality app La Collec’ des Doodingues from Casino. To enter La Collec’ des Doodingues’ fun, crazy and monstrously good world, children simply need to follow four easy steps:
1. Use their device to scan one of Casino’s 32 gourmet and funny products made from quality ingredients. Products can be found offline across Casino’s hypermarkets, supermarkets and convenience stores in France or online.
2. Watch with joy as a unique and friendly member of the Casino Doodingues band comes to life through animation, and performs crazy, funny and silly actions. The band includes: Freedoo, Dooris, Doonut, Poupidoo, Dooxter and Doominique.
3. Take a photo of the delightful scene and add it to their collection.
4. Share their photos with friends and family.
“In addition to introducing their child to healthier eating choices, parents will appreciate how easy La Collec’ des Doodingues’ is to use,” commented Alain Berne of Casino. “In just a matter of minutes, they’ll be able to teach their child how to use all of the features, so they can use the app independently.”
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 85.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
La Collec’ des Doodingues 1.1, the delightful new no-cost augmented reality app that is monstrously good for children and parents, is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Casino Group is a retail group specialized in the sale of food and non-food products through a network of hypermarkets, supermarkets, convenience stores and the e- commerce, in France and internationally. It generates a turnover of around 42 billion Euros, 63% of which outside of France, through more than 12,000 retail outlets including 9,389 in France. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Casino Group. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.