Carpentersville, Illinois – Author, appreneur, and certified empowerment coach, Cherrie Dejolde Bautista is delighted to announce Social Status For Facebook And Twitter 1.0, her new social networking app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This new social networking app is fully-integrated with Facebook, Twitter, email and SMS, so one can share inspiring messages to their friends in four different and popular ways. The ability to edit the messages has been added to further customize it before sending and posting.
Huge selections of status messages including:
* Meaningful and empowering quotes
* Powerful affirmations
* Clever and wise status messages
* Funny status messages
* Engaging questions
* Everything in-between
* Organized into meaningful categories.
* Regularly updated database with latest and popular status updates to share and enjoy
* Get the latest updates with a touch of a button from within the app
* Integrated with Facebook, Twitter, Email & SMS
* Ability to edit the status message before posting
* Ability to save favorite status messages
* Simple, intuitive and easy to use
* Free with the ability to purchase the Full version to access all status messages and remove ads
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 Gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* File size: 7.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Social Status For Facebook And Twitter 1.0 is currently available for sale worldwide through the App store in the Social Networking category for free. The Free version entitles the user to 150 messages from any of the 39 categories available. Upgrading to the full version for $0.99 gives the user access to over 4,000 status messages. The status messages can be updated through a link within the app.
Cherrie Dejolde Bautista is an Author, Appreneur, and a Certified Empowerment Coach committed to help everyone reach their fullest potential and be the best they can be. Having a technical background who worked as an Analyst/Computer Programmer, she pursued and became certified as an Empowerment Coach in her quest to understand how she can become the best parent for her kids. She realized that in order to raise her kids to be healthy, responsible, confident and successful individuals with a lot of respect for themselves, their family, other people, and life, she needs to empower herself not only to be the best parent, but also to reach her own fullest potential and be the best individual she can be. Being a good role model is the most effective way of teaching, influencing, and nurturing her kids. She teaches her children how to live by letting them watch her do it. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Cherrie Bautista. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.