San Diego, California – The photo app development team at Pixite LLC, is excited to announce Flickring 2.0 for iPhone and Flickring HD 2.0 for iPad, the premier Flickr photo viewing apps on the App Store. Taking full advantage of the elegant new look of the iOS 7 update, the completely redesigned Flickring app delivers an immersive photo browsing experience without clutter while providing all the tools users need to effectively manage their online photos.
“The way that we browse photos can add so much to the enjoyment that we get out of them,” says Eugene Kaneko, co-founder of Pixite. “Our mission from the beginning has been to bring your photos first. That means a simple yet elegant interface that lets you navigate your photos intuitively, without elements and features that detract from the experience. That doesn’t mean we skimp on things that make browsing fun. Walgreens printing, Facebook integration, collage creation, along with tons of other useful features make Flickring a complete photo viewing experience.”
Flickring 2.0 and Flickring HD 2.0 are the only apps for Flickr that can sync your Camera Roll to your account, completely in the background – not even the official Flickr app does this. From the makers of the top-rated Picasa app with over 400,000 downloads, Flickring is the top-of-the-line Flickr photo viewer that is fast, easy, and everything a Flickr user expects, with uncommon features like Camera Roll syncing (Auto Uploads), printing to Walgreens, photo collaging, and the ability to explore, search, and save Flickr’s vast library of professional photos.
Some of Flickring’s features include:
* Browsing full-resolution photos even offline
* Explore Flickr’s vast library of public photos
* Built-in AirPlay to stream photos and videos to Apple TV
* Commenting and captioning
* Image metadata and mapping
* Email photos and post them on Facebook and Twitter
* Password protect the app to keep your photos private
* Quickly upload your photos and videos from your Camera Roll
* Upload options like resizing, captions, and tags
* Background upload
* Auto Uploads syncs your Camera Roll photos automatically to Flickr
* Upload, tag, delete, and adjust privacy settings on photos
* Move and delete photos and videos
* Export photos to other popular apps
* Print photos at Walgreens or at home using AirPrint.
* Send Sincerely postcards made from your digital photos
* Play slideshows with music using your favorite photosets
* Save photos in full resolution to your Camera Roll
* Photo collaging
* iPhone or iPad with iOS 6.0 or later
* 19.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Flickring for iPhone is $2.99 (USD) and Flickring HD for iPad is $3.99 (USD). Both are available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo and Video category.
Pixite LLC, located in San Diego, California, was founded by Eugene Kaneko and Scott Sykora in 2009. Pixite creates the highest quality photo viewing apps for iOS devices like Web Albums, the most popular and highest rated paid Picasa app on the App Store. Most recently Pixite produced Tangent, a revolutionary new app that empowers users to recreate photos into stunning geometric works of art. All Material and Software (C) 2009-2013 Pixite LLC / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Flickr and Yahoo! is a registered trademark of Yahoo, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Google, Google , Picasa, and Picasa Web Albums are registered trademarks of Google Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.