Toronto, Canada – Zevrix Solutions today announces the release of Output Factory Server 1.0.13, a maintenance update to its solution to automate printing, exporting and post-processing from Adobe InDesign. Developed originally for a major magazine publisher in the United States to free up their operator computers from outputting InDesign files, the software automates InDesign workflow by processing files from watched hot folders.
The new update addresses several issues related to exported image quality as well as performance and stability:
* A higher PDF version is now used to create intermediate files for converting InDesign documents to images, which eliminate lines that could appear in exported images
* Further improvements in preserving color values in TIFF and JPEG images
* Bicubic downsampling is now always used for creating intermediate PDF files, which solves the issue of rough edges in certain images
* Fixed an issue in which a crash could occur if a modal dialog was open in InDesign during processing
Under Output Factory Server workflow, production artists, prepress operators and designers simply copy InDesign jobs to hot folders that reside on a network. Users can create hot folders for any type of output – for example hi-res PDF, large format printing, EPUB files and more.
* Print and export InDesign files automatically from hot folders
* Export as single pages
* Layer versioning
* Variable output file names
* Preflight files before output
* Automatic e-mail notifications
Pricing and Availability:
Output Factory Server can be purchased from Zevrix web site for US $699.95, as well as from authorized resellers. Trial is also available for download. BatchOutput Server users can upgrade for $349.97. Output Factory Server runs on Mac OS X 10.6-10.9 and works with Adobe InDesign CS3-CC.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Suite software, PDF and graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2013 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.