Dallas, Texas – Arcadia Apps released its revised version of PhotoPhrase 1.1.1 today. This popular picture-titling app was reworked to accommodate customer requests for additional and improved features. Although PhotoPhrase became an instant success when it entered the marketplace in October of this year because it provided customers classy, personalized photos, C.E.O. Jose Castro reports that some were dissuaded by the fact that changing to an alternate image deleted the original photo. Our goal is to make text on photos an easy and fun experience. That issue has been corrected, and additional features such as text highlighting, scroll-through color selection, and slide-bar font sizing make the app simpler to use.
* New – Double click on any photo to add typography
* New – Scroll-through font color-select
* New – Highlight text (using color-select scroll-through feature)
* New – Two font style categories
* New – App warns against potential photo deletion and must be approved
* New – Font size is controlled by a simple slide bar
* Thumb-controlled text rotation
* Mirrored Special Effects
* Different size fonts can be assigned to each lines of text
* Instantly save to Camera Roll
* Instantly share with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Email
We have been featured in the Make Use of and AppAdvice blogs.
Founder Jose Castro expressed his appreciation to his team of designers, saying, “They devised simple resolutions for the awkwardness that previously existed within the program. Castro went on to say, “Our designers are professional and innovative. It is a real pleasure to work with them.”
Mr. Castro also expressed pleasure about the revised look of their website. “We are bringing on new apps at an expanded rate now. Our websites are easier to navigate, and provide direct links to both the iphone and ipad purchasing portals.” Arcadia Apps will be releasing support for the iPhone5 shortly, Mr. Castro noted. “We are working as quickly as we can to bring our full-service package to this platform, as well.”
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 6.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PhotoPhrase 1.1.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Arcadia Apps is proud to be affiliated with StudentShortcuts, Inc. PhotoPhrase quickly attained a 4+ rating at Apple Apps after its release in October, 2012. During that initial release, Arcadia Apps promised customer responsiveness. This update lives up to that promise. We are small niche app development company that really want to do one thing create awesome and fun apps that people globally can enjoy.