Navi Mumbai, India – EDUmobile.ORG launches their Monthly iPhone Developer Club. The monthly club (available by premium subscription of $24.95 USD to the site) will give developers access to app development and analysis. Every month an experienced team of developers at EDUmobile.ORG will create and dissect a new application from a developer’s point of view – explaining the design, architecture, quality metrics and technology decisions that go into making a full application which is Market ready.
The course was previously open only to the 20,000+ developer community at EDUmobile on an exclusive basis, but is now available to all app developers.
The following modules and items, created around the App of the Month, can be accessed by signing up for the monthly Club:
* Full Dissection and Analysis of a New App every month
* Source Code of the new App every month
* Video explaining the Requirement and Idea modularization of the App
* Video and document explaining the Design of the App
* Video and document explaining the Architecture of the App
* Video explaining the Code implementation and design decisions
* Video explaining the Quality metrics of the App
* All the App Executable files
For a limited time, the following amazing 4 Bonuses are also offered:
1. Access Pass to monthly Live Webinar to discuss the App and ask open air questions
2. Access to Private Forum Premium Section where you may participate and discuss the App of the month
3. Access to our Monthly Newsletter Digest on industry happenings and updates
4. iPhone Developer Podcast Interviews
Pricing and Availability:
The regular price to subscribe and join the monthly iPhone Developer Club is $49.95 USD but EDUmobile.ORG is offering lifetime subscription for $24.95 per month. The content acquired can be used by developers for their personal or commercial app projects – but it cannot one cannot resell the code or content anywhere or to anyone else. The content is prepared by our experienced team and involves more than 100 hours of programming effort.
EDUmobile.ORG offers Online Courses for Mobile Software Development. All courses are delivered via Online Video, One-on-One Sessions, PDFs and Weekly Worksheets. Our course creators and instructors have worked on mobile apps and mobile gaming projects published by top tier companies such as EA Mobile, iPlay, Oberon Media, Disney Mobile, Sony Pictures, Warner Bros, and Vodafone amongst others. They have been actively involved for over 7 years in the mobile industry. EDUmobile.ORG has trained over 500 developers in iOS for the past 3.5 years. Copyright (C) 2012 EDUmobile.ORG. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.