Dallas, Texas – Purple Falcon today introduces Sign Painter Journal 1.0, its new business app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Designed for sign painters, the app allows users to keep track of their sign painting projects- gps coordinates, comments, client and project type. Users may attach as many photos as they wish to a project. The mobile app also enables the user to share all this information with friends and colleagues via a single button click.
Want to keep track of all your sign painting projects? Want to easily share your photos and experiences with your friends and fellow sign painters? Then Sign Painter Journal is for you!
Keep track of the following:
* Project Type
* Latitude / longitude
* Project Start Date
* Project End Date
Sign Painter Journal contains these features:
* Email all of the information regarding a sign painting project to a friend (including photos) with the click of a button
* Filter your sign painting history by project type, client or date
* Attach as many photos as you wish to a project
* Enter project types and clients only once. After they are entered, simply choose from the list
* Export all of your data to a CSV file
* View a map of the location of your sign painting project with the click of a button
After being ignored by the software development community for far too long, sign painters finally have an app to call their own!
* English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese – Simplified, Chinese – Traditional and German
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* 3.6 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
Sign Painter Journal 1.0 is only $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
Located in Dallas, TX/USA, Purple Falcon Software was founded in 2003 by Jeffrey Dale Starr. After starting out as an enterprise web application and database company, in recent years the company has shifted its focus to mobile applications, particularly targeting iPhone and iPad. Purple Falcon’s main areas of app development pertain to Humor, Educational Apps for Children, Games, and Mobile Journals. All Material and Software (C) 2003-2013 Purple Falcon Software / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.