Hyderabad, India – mTouchLabs is proud to announce the new update release of their app, SMS Export Plus, exclusively for iPhone and iPod touch. SMS Export Plus allows you to backup iMessages and SMS from your device to a Mac PC in .xls format. Using SMS Export Plus you can archive and maintain records of all your messages at a single location in Excel file. Browse all backup messages in the .xls file very easily. You can filter messages by sender or sort messages by time & date.
No need to worry about loosing important messages of you iPhone. By using SMS export plus app anyone can preserve all messages in Excel file. SMS Export Plus gives you the ease of a tabular format to scan through your messages quicker. You can sort your messages based on multiple criteria, leveraging the sorting feature of a tabular format. With SMS Export Plus, you can now save your messages rather than delete them to free up some memory on your iOS devices.
* Save exported messages directly to your computer
* Backup messages are saved in .xls format
* Email the backup messages in excel file format
* Browse all backup messages in the .xls file very easily – You can filter messages by sender or sort messages by time & date
* Easy to search for any message in your backup file
* You can export SMS or iMessages of Multiple devices into multiple excel files
* Detailed help guide available within the app
SMS Export plus listed in Top 100 charts of Productivity category in US.
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 4.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Available the wonderful feature-rich SMS Export Plus 1.3 at just $2.99 (USD) worldwide from the App Store under the Productivity category. SMS Export Plus has been rated 4+ by many of its existing users.
Locted in Hyderabad, India, mTouchLabs is a pioneer in the mobile development arena, releasing applications that are swift, visually appealing, and highly intuitive. Copyright (C) 2014 mTouchLabs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.