San Diego, California – RWH Technology today announces Speech Cards 1.1.1, an update to their popular app for improving speech and language skills. Speech Cards keeps students engaged with high quality photos, audio and text. Speech Cards has been praised by parents and therapists for being educational, easy to use and affordable. Version 1.1.1 integrates Bing Image Search, making it even easier to create any vocabulary or articulation card you can imagine. Speech Cards is available for the iPad and iPhone on the App Store.
May is Better Hearing and Speech Month. This annual event raises public awareness about speech, language and hearing disorders and promotes treatment that can improve the quality of life for those affected. For this event, Speech Cards Professional will be 30% off May 1-10.
Benefits of Speech Cards:
* Increase receptive and expressive vocabulary skills
* Improve articulation skills
* Improve literacy skills
* Customizable text, pictures and audio
* Microphone to record your student speaking
* Integrated scoring and reporting system to track the progress of your students
* Share cards with your friends and colleagues
* Graphics and pictures optimized for display on iPhone 5 and iPad retina screens
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 5.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Speech Cards Professional 1.1.1 is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. From May 1-10, the app is on sale for $6.99 USD (or equivalent in other currencies). The regular price is $9.99 USD (or equivalent in other currencies). Speech Cards Lite is available to try for free.
RWH Technology develops technology solutions for helping speech-language pathologists, teachers and parents improve the speech of children with speech or language delay. The team consists of Robert Harrison, a software developer, and his wife Tiffany Harrison, a practicing Speech-Language Pathologist certified by the American Speech and Hearing Association. Copyright (C) 2013 RWH Technology. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Bing is a registered trademark of Microsoft in the U.S. and/or other countries.