Boston, Massachusetts – Noise Industries, developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast markets, adds SUGARfx Subtitles to its family of powerful plugins. The new versatile software allows users to add permanent subtitles to their finished movies in Final Cut Pro(R), Motion, Adobe(R) Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects. In addition to supporting a wide variety of fonts, the software is capable of handling hundreds of languages, as well as importing several subtitle formats, making it one of the most versatile subtitle tools available today. Helpful on-screen controls allow editors to easily import text and adjust font, style and color to fit the project’s style perfectly. SUGARfx Subtitles is available now on FxFactory for 49 USD.
SUGARfx Subtitles Feature Highlights Include:
* SubRip (SRT) format support with timecode accuracy for perfectly synchronized placement of subtitles
* Use your own subtitle data format (with or without timecode)
* International support – supports hundreds of fonts and languages
* Final Cut Pro X and 7 marker support creation and timecode accurate placement
* Comprehensive control over font, style, tracking and position
* Auto wrapping of text and margin control
* Use of presets for multi-user environments
About SUGARfx Founder Ricardo Silva:
SUGARfx founder and broadcast designer Ricardo Silva has worked with an assortment of well-known entertainment giants including National Geographic, Discovery Channel, Telemundo, NBC, Univision, TLC, and Fox Sports International, and holds two Emmy(R) nominations from 2001 and 2008 for “Outstanding Main Title Design” by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (ATAS). For more information, please visit the SUGARfx website.
Established in 2004, Boston, Massachusetts-based Noise Industries is an innovative developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast community. Their products are integrated with popular non-linear editing and compositing products from Apple and Adobe. For more information about Noise Industries, please visit the Noise Industries website. Copyright (C) 2004-2013 Noise Industries, LLC. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.