Singapore, Singapore – Beginning iOS Dev is pleased to announce the release of the book, The App Store Playbook: Discover How 10 Successful iPhone App Developers Hit It Big Developing Games On The App Store. If you’ve ever wondered how the developers of smash mobile gaming hits find success in the competitive world of the App Store, The App Store Playbook will provide you with the answers.
Featuring interviews with Adam Saltsman (Canabalt), Rami Ismail (Super Crate Box) Simon Flesser (Bumpy Road), and many more, this book provides a realistic look into what it entails to be a success in iOS app development.
“You need every edge you can get and this book reveals real world examples from those who have made it in the challenging world of independent game development. This is required reading!” said Jeff Hughes, author of iPhone and iPad Apps Marketing.
“This book asks all of the right questions and gives all of the right answers. I wish I had the information in this book before I started my company.” said John Bura, Top Selling iOS Instructor at Udemy.
Exclusive Insights from Developers:
* Why Canabalt creator Adam Saltsman believes in cultivating friendships with game journalists
* Why localizing Squids in French and German led to an increase in sales for The Game Bakers
* How Hunters creator Ben Murch’s persistance and tenacity finally landed their game a feature in a popular gaming website
* Why Bumpy Road creator Simon Flesser emphasizes the use of making video trailers to promote his games
* What Vlambeer Studios did when their game, Radical Fishing got ripped off
The App Store Playbook is available on Amazon in ebook and print format.
Beginning iOS Dev is a website that focuses on Independent Developer Interviews, iOS App Marketing and iOS App Case Studies. For more information, please visit our website. Copyright (C) 2012 Beginning iOS Dev. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.