Plympton, Massachusetts – icebergapps is proud to announce the release of Trace Your Name 2.0, an update to their popular educational app for iOS, Windows 8 and Amazone Kindle. Version 2.0 is a complete redesign over 1.0 and includes many new features and improvements, including a much larger font and different tracing colors.
Trace Your Name is geared towards children just learning to write their name, it allows them to trace their name over and over again without wasting paper. In Trace Your Name you can also practice writing the alphabet and numbers! Once your child has traced their name or the word on the screen, you can hide the guide letters and see how they did. As they get more advanced, you can switch off the letter arrows and just show the letter itself. Trace Your Name supports both left and right handed children.
The full list of improvements for version 2.0 includes:
* Significantly larger letters, it is now much easier for small fingers to trace their name
* A new letter and number practice areas. The letters and numbers fill the screen
* New zoom mode – Press the magnifying glass to zoom out and view the entire name at once – tap again to zoom in on the individual letters – You can now trace your name, hide the background letters and zoom out to see how your child did
* New colors to trace with – You can now touch the color wheel to select one of six vibrant colors to trace with
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 10.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Trace Your Name 2.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. Trace Your Name is also available on the Windows 8 Store and Amazon App Store. Promo codes for iOS are available upon request.
icebergapps is a small design studio established in 2009 by independent software developer Jonathan Mulcahy whose focus is on development on iOS, Android, Win8 and the Kindle Fire / Nook platforms. Living just 30 minutes south of Boston, MA, when not developing mobile apps, Jonathan spends his time at home with his wife and daughter. Copyright (C) 2014 icebergapps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.