Muntinlupa, Philippines – Available today, Typolayer 1.1 for iPhone and iPod touch adds glowing text on photos beautifully, and easily. Typolayer provides a quick, easy, yet fascinating way to add creative text on top of photos for sharing moments beautifully. This app captures images with a single tap, and uses the iPhone’s splendid gesture controls to move, resize, and rotate texts exactly the way users want. Users can unleash their creativity by choosing fonts, changing text color, adjusting the text opacity, and adding shadow or glow effects. In the end, photos can be shared to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and camera roll in high resolution.
* Add, edit, delete, and duplicate texts
* Move, resize, and rotate texts in easy gestures
* 100 plus fonts
* 80 font and shadow colour selection
* Add shadow or glow effect on texts
* Choose image from camera roll, or take a pictures
* Share images to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or camera roll
* Share image in 2560 x 2560 pixels
“When designing Typolayer, we prioritized the user interface that offers efficient work flow. We realized that Typolayer can be used in different genres other than just sharing moments to each other” said Koji Murata, the designer and developer of Typolayer.
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* 8.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Typolayer 1.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Muratapp is an iOS app development team formed by Koji Murata since 2010. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2010-2013 Muratapp. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.