Zoetermeer, Netherlands – VeprIT, developer of image processing software for Mac and iOS devices, is pleased to announce Watermark Sense 1.1.0. Watermark Sense is a flexible batch image watermarking utility for Mac, enabling a user to achieve creative results in batch mode, saving a lot of time on repetitive tasks. With Watermark Sense, the user can easily protect intellectual property, promote a brand, or simply add some useful information to many images at a time.
Watermark Sense supports both text and image watermarks. It gives the user a full control over the watermark appearance, offering a rich set of fine-tuning options and visual effects. For example, the user can configure the watermark opacity, choose a blending mode, apply shadow, replicate the watermark, etc. A text watermark can be generated based on the image EXIF/IPTC metadata, providing incredible automation capabilities.
Watermark Sense enables the user to save watermark configurations, as well as saving settings (output file naming and format), as custom presets. The user never needs to enter the same configuration twice. Using custom presets, it is even possible to apply several watermarks to every image, or save every image multiple times with different watermarks, all in a single batch operation.
Watermark Sense provides a live preview of the final watermarked image. Sometimes the user might wish to have a better control over the watermark positioning than a batch configuration can offer. For those cases Watermark Sense supports manual positioning of the watermark in preview for individual images.
In addition, Watermark Sense has some basic image manipulation capabilities: batch rotation, flipping, and EXIF/IPTC metadata editing.
The key Watermark Sense features:
* Flexible watermark configuration, various effects
* Watermark text generated from image metadata
* Custom user watermarking and saving presets
* Live preview
* Manual watermark positioning
* Batch image rotation, flipping, etc.
* Batch image metadata editing
Watermark Sense has a companion application, VeprIT’s popular batch image resizer/cropper Resize Sense, Macworld Gem 2012. The two applications are mutually integrated to act as a single application if needed, while keeping things so simple and straightforward as possible. Together they form a flexible and efficient image processing toolset for web publishing and similar needs, for those who need to obtain top quality results quickly and easily.
New in Watermark Sense 1.1.0:
This major update improves watermarking flexibility, allowing to achieve more creative and consistent results for images of different sizes and aspect ratios. It also introduces a number of often requested features. In more detail:
* New size units: percents of the long and short image edges. This allows to achieve similar looking watermarks on both horizontal and vertical images, while still taking advantage of relative size units
* More flexible background rectangle padding configuration capable to achieve more creative results
* When saving, it is now possible to replicate the original directory structure, starting from a defined location
* Use image IPTC/EXIF metadata in the saved file names
* Rename files within the application
* Bulk-edit image resolution in the Info panel
* Both “% of width” and “% of height” available in all size units
* Drag & Drop applied presets reordering
* PDF User Guide available within the application
* Updated default watermark presets utilising the new features. We recommend you to delete the old default presets and import the new ones
* Minor user interface and other improvements
* Bug fixes, mostly for OS X Lion
Watermark Sense 1.1.0 requires a 64-bit Intel-based Apple computer with Mac OS 10.7 (Lion) or later.
Pricing and Availability:
A trial version of Watermark Sense (which adds an additional watermark to the saved images) is freely available for download at the application web page. The current price is 19.99 USD. The license can be purchased at the application web page. Watermark Sense is also available on the Mac App Store.
Quick Start Guide
YouTube Video (Overview)
Press Kit (zip)
VeprIT develops image processing software for Mac and iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) since early 2011. It aims at producing powerful and flexible products, while hiding all the complexity behind a very simple and intuitive user interface. VeprIT also offers custom software development and consulting services focusing on Mac OS, iOS, and embedded systems. Copyright (C) 2011-2014 VeprIT. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.