Kent, United Kingdom – ZuLogic today is proud to announce the release of Zu3D for iPad 1.0. Zu3D is simple, easy to use stop motion animation software which has now been streamlined for iOS on the iPad. Create your animation by taking pictures of your characters, choose your background music from your device or the Zu3D sound library, record narration or voices (you have unlimited audio tracks) and add speech bubbles, finish off by adding stylised titles and credits.
Martin Bailey director of Animate 2 Educate is thrilled about the release of Zu3D for the iPad: ‘Have been eagerly awaiting the release of the app version and am certainly not disappointed. Easy to use, but high quality results make it suitable for children (and adults) of all ages. Would highly recommend this app to anyone buying an iPad for Christmas. Hours of fun to be had as a family creating stunning animations. Can’t wait to start using this app in schools in 2014!’
* Watch your film at any time with instant playback – You don’t have to wait till the end of your film to review your progress
* Onion skinning – Overlay frames on live video. Great for seeing how much you’ve moved your characters or for putting them back in place if you’ve knocked them over
* Dynamically adjustable frame rate – Slow down or speed up your film or individual clips
* Cut, copy, paste and reverse sequences of frames – Edit groups of frames to build up sequences of animation – Great for quickly animating repetitive actions such as blinking, waving etc.
* Import music and sounds – Zu3D comes with a library of sound effects and music which can dramatically enhance your films. You can also import your favourite music from your device
* Record narration – or your own sound effects
* Speech bubbles – Choose from a variety of different speech bubbles to overlay over your film
* Titles & credits – Add exciting titles and scrolling credits using one of our many templates or build your own
* Timelapse – Create amazing time-lapse films.
* Share your film directly on YouTube or the moderated Zu3D gallery – At the click of a button you can share your film with friends, family and the entire world on YouTube or our moderated animation gallery
* Unlimited Movie Length – Make a film as long as you want
* Unlimited layers of audio – Using a very simple drag&drop interface you can arrange your music and sound effects to create your very own audio visual masterpiece
* Delete frames – Delete any frames from your animation at any time – in case you accidentally take a picture of your hand
* Video editing – Our simple interface allows for easy editing of your animations
* Portrait and Landscape Orientations supported – Capture your film in the orientation that suits you
* Use front or back camera – Switch between the front and back camera at any point
* Retina Display – Get the full benefits of your retina display
* Exposure, white balance and focus lock – Easy to use camera settings to create a professional finish.
* Option to export your film in three different qualities including HD. – Turn your animation into a .mp4 file that you can share with friends
* Autosave – Your animation saves automatically so no need to worry about losing your work
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0
* 231 MB
Zu3D for iPad 1.0 currently has a sale price of 69p for a limited time, usually 6.99 GBP (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Located in the county of Kent in the UK, ZuLogic provide ICT support and ICT clubs to primary schools and are the developers of Zu3D Animation Software available for the PC and now available on the iPad. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 ZuLogic Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.